Codebases we work with
Open Source Project Template
What it is
A template project containing 'Community Health Files' and relevant checklists.
Its intention is to be a practical starter when releasing a project as Open Source.
It was created in a general way to be usable for anyone, and proposes well known conventions and de-facto standards when possible.
How we're helping
We're helping launch the Open Source Project Template development by:
- Providing feedback on the contents
- Identifying possible international collaborators
- Supporting sustainable development
- Languages and frameworks:
- Scaling potential:
- Any new open source repository, especially public code.
Repositories which use the Open Source Project Template will be naturally well positioned to meet the criteria of the Standard for Public Code.